Yes. Kindly furnish your Name as per NRIC/FIN and NRIC/FIN no. clearly (If you would like your donation to be included in your IRAS tax assessment):
a) Donation page (applies to online donations only)
b) Cheque (behind the cheque)
CCF will NOT be issuing tax-deductible receipts but will submit your donation directly to IRAS. Donations made in 2023 will be eligible for IRAS tax deduction of 2.5 times the donated amount.
If you encounter an error when making an online donation, kindly printscreen the error message and/ or forward the transaction notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email address and contact number so we can reach you. We may request for your NRIC details thereafter for verification purposes.
We will encourage you to restart your internet browser first before trying again using a different credit/debit card (only VISA or MasterCard is accepted) or PayNow. Do not continue with your first transaction.
A transaction notification will be sent to your registered email address upon successful donation. Kindly check your spam folder if you did not receive it in your inbox. To request for an official receipt, please email to email@example.com.
A gentle reminder that tax deduction will be automatically included in your IRAS tax assessment if you have indicated that you would like to receive tax deduction for your donation. Kindly also note that the official receipt would take up to two months to be ready due to the high volume of transactions during the campaign period.
Please refer below for the accepted online donation modes:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)*
For Paynow donations, please refer to the below step-by-step guide to complete your donation:
- Download your preferred Bank app from App store or Google Play.
- Launch the preferred Bank app and log in.
- Select the option to “SCAN the QR code”. Example: “Scan & Pay” in DBS/POSB digibank app and “QR Pay” in UOB Mighty bank app.
- Scan the QR Code shown on the page. If you are making the donation via your mobile, you can also take a screenshot of the Paynow QR code, click “Scan & Pay” and click “Photo Library” to upload the screenshot onto the banking application.
- You will see "Children’s Cancer Foundation" as the payee and the Reference number will be the transaction ID of your donation.
- Verify the giving details and complete the PayNow transaction on the Bank app.
- After completing your PayNow transaction on your mobile, you will be redirected to a ‘successful donation’ page with details of your donation within a minute. Should you have any enquiries with regard to your donation, please quote the donation ID with your query and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all Paynow QR codes are available only for ONE-TIME USE and will expire within 10 minutes. If your QR code expires, please re-submit a new donation entry.
Children’s Cancer Foundation is the organiser of Hair for Hope campaign. All donations made in support of Hair for Hope will be donated to Children’s Cancer Foundation to support children and families affected by cancer.
Cheques should be made payable to "Children’s Cancer Foundation" and mailed to 535 Kallang Bahru, #02-01, GB Point, Singapore 339351.
Please include the following details at the back of your cheque:
- Full name
- Contact Number
- NRIC (if you wish to receive tax deduction)
- "In support of Hair for Hope"
Manual pledges refer to offline monetary donations in the form of cheque donations.