COVID-19 has disrupted our way of life, and added on to the already heavy burden of caring for children with cancer. In 2020, CCF saw an increase in requests for financial support by parents who lost their jobs or suffered a reduction in their income. Counselling sessions at CCF have also increased by 20% reflecting the heightened anxiety of families dealing with a child with cancer during an economic crisis.
To ensure the sustainability of our programmes and services which are provided free for our beneficiaries, CCF looks towards to the continuous goodwill from our corporate partners, sponsors and the public at large. With your support, CCF will be able to continue to battle cancer alongside our young beneficiaries.
You can now create a positive ripple effect and make a lasting difference in the lives of our beneficiaries. You can give in the following ways:
- Register as a HfH shavee!
- Make a donation to CCF (Online / Cheque*)
- Front your organisation’s CSR as a HfH satellite partner /group
- Be a sponsor/donation box placement partner
- Organise a fundraising event
All cheque donations should be made payable to ‘Children’s Cancer Foundation’, and can be mailed to:
CCF Community Office
535 Kallang Bahru #02-01, GB Point,
Kindly include the following details at the back of the cheque:
- Name of donor/ company
- Name of HfH shavee/satellite partner/group that you are supporting (if any)
- Donor's contact number
- Donor's NRIC/ Company Unique Entity Number (For tax deduction purposes)
- Mailing Address (If an official receipt of the donation is required)